Cloud Security Assessments
Cloud Security Assessment
Privasec’s Cloud Security Assessment service is the ideal first step for any organisation adopting cloud technologies as part of their business strategy. Cloud Service Providers operate on a ‘Shared Security Model’ whereby the lower end of the technology stack is secured, monitored and maintained by the vendor, leaving the upper end of the stack to be secured by the organisation.
Although the responsibility of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data in the cloud is shared between the provider and organisation, the responsibility split is far from even. Using the ‘Iceberg’ analogy demonstrates how much of the responsibility falls onto the organisation.
This can be a daunting task for any organisation to undertake, even those with ready access to skilled cloud security engineers.
Privasec’s Security Consultants have extensive experience with Cloud Security good practices and have helped numerous clients secure their cloud environments across multiple vendors. Using industry best-practices and best-of-breed assessment technology, Privasec is able to harness the power of the cloud using cloud-native functionality to rapid perform security & configuration assessments across thousands of cloud security configurations.
Privasec’s Cloud Security Assessments provide you with detailed visibility in your cloud security posture and in-depth risk analysis into various components including:
- Identity & Access Management;
- Roles and Policies;
- Enterprise Communications;
- Data Integrity & Confidentiality;
- System Redundancy;
- Workloads & Applications;
- Data Storage;
- Network & Routing; and
- Container, Serverless and FaaS Security.
Privasec Cloud Security Assessments provide clear, concise, actionable intelligence to business stakeholders about the current state of their cloud security posture and valuable insight on how to protect the organisation in the cloud.
Your Cloud Security Assessment Report includes:
- An executive summary detailing our scope, approach and summary findings and recommendations. This section is aimed at the executive management and contains summarised, non-technical descriptions of cloud security issues alongside a business interpretation of the key business security risks.
- Detailed findings and observations section which includes the detailed assessment findings, the business security risks from identified security issues discovered by the team, as well as recommendations on how best to mitigate these risks.
- Detailed recommendations will be based on industry best practice security recommendations to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the systems and information assets in the cloud.
We provide the best service in industry
Our team of experienced Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) consultants can help assess and support your organisation’s cyber security strategy.